K/W/C Indie Game Development

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End-April Indie Game: The Movie Screening and Development Meetup

Go down

End-April Indie Game: The Movie Screening and Development Meetup Empty End-April Indie Game: The Movie Screening and Development Meetup

Post by Nate Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:22 pm

Indie Game: The Movie Screening & Development Meetup

Hey everyone! Those of you who are around the K/W area, or Southern Ontario and willing to drive... or Bangkok and willing to fly? Or swim..? We have our very first community meet up with the date TBD, but aimed for end-april. (It will be official and posted soon!) Conestoga College will be our stomping grounds for this meet, and is generously being worked out by prof. Russ Foubert. Huge thank you to him. *applause*

I have received permission from Blinkworks to stream Indie Game: The Movie. If you have not seen it, you're in for a real treat. I've personally lost count of how many times I've watched it... and the commentary... aaand the special features.

The movie is barely an hour and a half, so we will be filling out the rest of the day with some announcements, possibly a giveaway, and some chat & legitimate game development if you care to bring your laptop and artistry tools!

If you're interested, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RSVP at the event Meetup.com page.

Nate
Admin
Admin

https://kwcgamedev.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum